TECHCET provides Business Intelligence and Analysis on the Electronics and Semiconductor Materials Supply Chain through our annually published Materials Market Research & Supply-Chain Reports, the Critical Material ReportsTM (CMR). TECHCET CMR’s are developed through extensive market research led by industry specialists. Each CMR includes Quarterly Updates. In addition to yearly CMR Reports, TECHCET also produces additional Executive Edition Reports and Special Reports.
Our Critical Materials ReportsTM are included with CMC Membership or they can be purchased separately. Prices are shown for a single user license unless specified otherwise. The CMR Market Research reports include the following information:
- Semiconductor Materials Market Drivers and Statistics – revenue forecasts, market shares, etc.
- Supply-chain Issues and Supplier Profiles
- Technology Trends and Disruptions
CMR Market Research Reports;
- ALD/CVD Dielectric Precursors
- ALD/Hi K Metal Precursors
- CMP Ancillaries: Pad-Conditioners, Filters, Rings, and Brushes
- CMP Consumables Slurry & Pads
- Electronic Gases – including Ne & Xe
- Equipment Components: Ceramics / Silicon Carbide (SiC)
- Equipment Components: Quartz
- Equipment Components: Silicon
- Lithography Materials
- Metal Chemicals for FE and Advanced Packaging
- Packaging Materials (individual chapters, full report is sold via SEMI, click here to request more info)
- Silicon Wafers
- Sputter Targets
- Wet Chemicals and Specialty Cleans
- 2023 Semiconductor Industry Trends and Drivers
- Germanium and Gallium Supply Chain Risks for the US and the Semiconductor Industry
- The Impact of Semiconductor Chip Expansion on the US Chemical Supply-Chain
- Silicon Carbide Wafers Market Report
- The Impact of Wet Chemicals Supply-Chain on European Semiconductor Chip Expansion
TECHCET employs experts who have first-hand experience within the electronic materials industries they analyze; the majority of TECHCET Analysts have over 25 years of direct and relevant experience in their respective fields. Our analysts survey the commercial and technical staffs of manufacturers and their suppliers, and also conduct extensive market research using literature and commerce statistics to ascertain market dynamics and global supply-chain risks. Combining this data with TECHCET’s proprietary, quantitative semiconductor wafer demand model results in long-term market forecasts for all critical process materials.
Each market research & supply-chain report, Critical Materials ReportsTM ,is written by a dedicated subject matter analyst with deep technical understanding and direct experience in the semiconductor supply chain. Most reports include 3 quarterly updates. CMR Advisories are included with CMC Membership and also include direct access to the analyst for questions and answers relating to the report selected. For more information on membership, for fabs:go to www.cmcfabs.org/about-us, for suppliers: go to , or www.techcet.com/cmc-associates/ please contact us by clicking here.