Specialized in Process Materials Markets, Supply Chain, and Technology Trends Analysis for Semiconductor, Flat Panel Display, Solar/PV, and LED process materials.
- – The Week In Review: Manufacturing Semicon West is always a busy week. Typically, there are a plethora of events going on during the week. It’s also a good week to get a pulse on the industry. The good news: Innovation is alive and well. Bad news: Intel cut its CapEx More…
- – SEMICON West Opens – on the Heels of Chinese Move to Take Over Micron. The opening of Semicon came on the heels of the announcement of an unsolicited bid to buy Micron from a state-owned Chinese company, Tsinghua Unigroup. The $23B bid, or $21 per share, would be the biggest Chinese takeover of a US company. This represents a 19.3% premium to Micron’s current stock price, as of the close on Monday. More information
- – Part 2 is HERE – 2015 SEMATECH Surface Preparation and Cleaning Conference reveals latest developments on cleaning processes, wet and dry, on silicon and III-V substrates., See Techcet’s Review of this Conference Here
- – NEW Release – 2015 Sputter Targets Report Sputter Targets healthy growth due to 200mm; total market $506M up 3.8%. Supply issues related to Ta & W more
- – NEW Release – 2015 Electronic Gases Report Electronic Gas revenues grew to $3.5B in 2014, representing a 5.8% increase. Supply issues related to Xe, He, NF3, WF6 more
- – Applied Materials and Tokyo Electron Call Off $10 Billion Merger, more
Questions & AnswersGot a burning question on electronic materials that just can’t wait? Click on the link below to be directed to our Group Linkedin site, or email us.For Techcet’s website use policy, click here.
What Our Clients Say
“Techcet is the only market research firm that has both the depth and breadth required to help companies build product strategies and plan for future growth”
“Techcet’s market reports not only provide a good view of an electronic material TAM but also gives you detail on the drivers behind the market demand. Their ability to understand technology is better than any other market research firm.”
— Various Chemical and End User Companies